16.9.10

So long, farewell...

We dropped Wyatt off at the MTC yesterday! He was set apart the night before, here are pictures of the events.
Everyone eating at the restaurant:
Pictures at the temple.
Wyatt with all the grandkids. Man thats a lot of kids. :)
....and he's off.

5 comments:

  1. Awww! Wyatt! I'm glad I got to see him before he left. Can I get his address?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um what? The MTC is in PROVO, right? And you didn't even stop by? I don't even know what to say...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, is it just me or is it crazy to anyone else that little Wyatt is all grown up and on a mission?!!??!?! You all look fabulous and how wonderful that you could all be there to support him on such a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LITTLE WYATT IS NOT SO LITTLE!!! Look at him. Seriously that makes me a little teary eyed just looking at those pictures! I hope he is loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Kim-the-girl. It is hard to believe that Wyatt is all grown up and on a mission, and you all do look fabulous. What a treat to all be there for the special occassion. The time will fly by now.

    Love Aunt Colleen

    ReplyDelete