10.9.10

Laundry like you wouldn't believe...

This is laundry from 1 week. The stuff on the bed is what had already been washed and the stuff in the laundry baskets were still dirty. Plus I had a load in the washer and the dryer! Can you believe how much laundry that is?? It took me quite a while to fold it all. I know some people just keep loads constantly going throught the week, so they don't have this big build up. But i tend to forget i have it in the washer and then it goes mildew-y so i end up having to wash it twice so i just have to have a day that i keep it going through, then i dont forget. :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh Jill! I feel your pain! Just wait until you have your 5th baby like me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot! If I lived closer, I'd fold your laundry as my payment to see/meet your kiddos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel your pain, good luck keeping up!!

    ReplyDelete