23.7.10

36 weeks...and LARGE!

Here I am, I am 36 weeks today! Pretty big huh!? I am on the count down. I went to the Dr. yesterday secretly wanted there to be some news as far dialation or something but I was trying to not count on it and get my hopes up. But i didn't have to be disappointed, she said i was dialated to a 1 and 60% effaced. which isn't to bad for being 4 weeks out. i am definitely planning on an early baby. I just may regret that.
During the appointment she said, remind me how big your other babies were. so i told her (G: 7# 13 oz., L: 8# 3oz. ) then i went off on how i was cheated by not getting a small, small baby, then she told me that this one felt big too. :( so sad! She can't start me because i had a c-section with Garrett and i want to have this one the normal way. but she did say she would strip my membranes. i don't know if she will do that next week or the following. i think it will just depend on how much i have progressed. so that is exciting! its coming quick!
don't worry i'll keep you all posted because i know you want the play by play...right?

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! It is getting so close, and you are right I do want the play by play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, we want the play by play! I think its funny you don't want big babies... I LOVE having big babies! Good luck getting your baby early, I hope you're not disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang on in there. You are so close. Just as a caution, in case you've never done it before, it is pretty painful to get your membranes stripped, and it doesn't always even do something. Excited to hear your progress.

    ReplyDelete