24.6.10

Jill + plus + 10

Today i have 10 extra people in my house. :) really only 8 extra, 2 are my own and belong here. I am watching my brother and sister in laws 3 wild boys and i have my sisters 3 kids, my sister because my mom is out of town, and katie my sister in law who came to help out. :) crazy i know! then my own 2 kids on top of that. really it has been fine so far. we have had fun. we played outside 90% of the time. I am so grateful we have a big yard and a fun sand box with a swing set and Garrett has LOVED having friends over. we are all taking a rest now and watching a movie. i am loving the quiet time. but i have 3 hours left. . . we will make it!

2 comments:

  1. CRAZY! it sounds like you had fun though:) glad that everyone is feeling better and cute pictures of your little family at the fathers day BBQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you thank you and thank you again for your help!!! I'm glad you survived:D

    ReplyDelete