3.3.10

We LOVE to Cook

Garrett and I love to cook! The timing has to be just right. #1 I have to be in a patient mood! #2 Leah has to be asleep! And we just have to have something we want to cook... On Monday we had a cooking day! I had very ripe bananas that needed to be used so we did banana muffins with a brown sugar crumb top. I also had some pumpkin in a can that I needed to use up SO we made pumpkin cookies and a pumkin roll with cream cheese frosting! It all turned out really good. And we had company over that evening who helped us eat it. Don't worry we still have a bunch of it left, we didn't eat it all! :) But Garrett and I had a fun time and Leah woke up just after clean up...perfect!

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! I love to cook too, and if Parker is in a good mood, he helps as well. By the way I like the red in your house. I'm using a red theme in my living room. It's not my favorite color, but is my favorite color to decorate with in a house.

    ReplyDelete