
We are so ready for it to be warm. Garrett and Leah are loving the few warm days we are having (but rumor has it, a storm is coming tomorrow).
It might turn into a long summer I am afraid, but they love being outside and not cooped up in the house all day. We have got to invest in outside toys because we have kitchen spoons that are now offically outside toys.
-Garrett came inside and said he was cooking in the sand box and so i gladly let him use a couple of spoons that I don't like so that I could work on a sewing project.
I hear ya on that one!!! I got all of my sand toys at the dollar store. That way when I hit them with the lawn mower or they break I don't feel too bad! We should get together for a playdate soon:)
ReplyDeleteLinds