Josh is now 27! Old huh! It seems like we are both getting old. Although he is a good 3 1/2 years older than me. Well Josh's birthday fell on a Sunday, the same Sunday as Anne's farewell talk. And like I said we had a bunch of friends and family over all day. We celebrated Josh's birthday a couple days before, one day with his family and one day with mine. I made him a score cake which is the best cake ever! And my mom bought him a white shirt, which he desperatly needed. I am the worst wife ever because I didn't get him anything, but I had a reason! With Christmas just 2 or 3 weeks before its hard to think of something else to get him. What he really needs is clothes and he doesn't care to get clothes so I figured that he would rather me not spend money we don't have, on something he doesn't want anyway. But I do plan on celebrating like a half birthday or something because then it will be in the middle of summer, and we will want to go do something fun anyway! okay, I am done justifying!
1 month ago

No comments:
Post a Comment