15.8.09

BABY STEPS!

Leah took her first step(s) today! She started out the day with just taking one step and then ended the day with taking four... so it won't be to long til she takes off. she learned faster then Garrett but she has him to keep up with! I love when they learn to walk- its the funnest. I figure they are already into everything there is to get into so its just a fun new stage!

2 comments:

  1. Jill!! I'm so glad you found my blog! I can't believe how big your kids are, they are so stinkin cute!! Hope things are going well for you guys, and I'm definitely adding you to the blog roll! :)
    Jewls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jill!!! I'm so glad that you found our blog!! I love the blogging world! It's such a fun way to stay connected to everyone! Your family is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete