JILL! Oh my gosh! You have kids!! They are SO cute and that is so fun you have a boy & a girl. What a darling little family! I'm so glad you found me in this blogging world so I can stay updated on your life :) That's so funny about my birthday I always remember yours on the 4th! I remember I used to tell like everyone I knew that I had a friend name Jill Holliday that really had a birthday on a holiday. lol. Anyway, it looks like you guys are keeping busy and I look forward to keeping in touch!
Josh and I have been married almost 6 years. We have 4 children now. Garrett is 5, Leah is 4, Brock is 2, and we just had a brand new baby, Ridge!! We are excited for you to all stay updated with us through our blog. Happy reading!
JILL! Oh my gosh! You have kids!! They are SO cute and that is so fun you have a boy & a girl. What a darling little family! I'm so glad you found me in this blogging world so I can stay updated on your life :) That's so funny about my birthday I always remember yours on the 4th! I remember I used to tell like everyone I knew that I had a friend name Jill Holliday that really had a birthday on a holiday. lol. Anyway, it looks like you guys are keeping busy and I look forward to keeping in touch!
ReplyDelete